If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this site or any products and services offered on it.
1) Collection of Personal Information
Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include:
- * Name;
- * Contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- * Date of birth;
- * Demographic information such as postcode;
- * Preferences and opinions; and
- * Any other information requested on this site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
Your Use Of Our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our site, including through the use of internet cookies, your communication with our site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your internet service provider.
Your Opinion and Feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
2) Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- * To contact and communicate with you;
- * For internal record keeping;
- * For market research and business development including website development and gauging website traffic and trends;
- To deliver personalised site content to you;
- For marketing including direct marketing;
- To run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- To send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
3) Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information to;
- * Credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- * Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement offices as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, and
- * Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
However, we also recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith.
4) Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Your Provision of Third Party Information: If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third party's consent to provide this.
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contact us at the email address listed on our Contact Page.
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or our of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt out of communications, please use the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our email communications or contact us via email.
5) Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
6) Cookies & Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this site from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor's behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
7) Links to Other Websites
8) Age of Consent By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
This store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
If you have any questions, feedback or complaints please contact us at: