We want to see your soul shine in your Forsoul.
Please get in touch via our online chat or email if you have any sizing or styling questions prior to placing your order. We are beyond happy to help, always ❤︎.
If your purchase is not quite right for you, please ensure your return meets our returns conditions below before posting it back to us.
Full Priced Items
If you change your mind for any reason we are more than happy to accept a return on all full-priced purchases for a store credit note within 30-days of the purchase date.
Store credit notes are valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- Return requests must be authorised via email at email@example.com prior to sending your return back so that we can issue you an RA number
- Your return is initiated within 30 working days of receiving your order
- Item/s are returned in original condition (unworn and unwashed, in new condition with all tags attached)
- Return authorisation has been approved via email and you have been issued an RA number
- Strictly no returns on sale items
- All swimwear must be tried on wearing undergarments. If you wish to return an item, all tags and protective hygiene strip must remain in place and the item will not be accepted if either of these have been removed or altered, or if the item shows signs of wear.
Forsoul The Label reserves the right to deny a return if the item does not meet the conditions above.
To Initiate Your Return:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your RA number.
- Send your original order, your proof of purchase and RA number back to the address provided via email.
Please ensure you use a protective bag and a registered/traceable form of postage as Forsoul The Label will not be responsible for goods that are damaged or lost on return.
Once we receive your returned item/s we will process your return within 2-5 business days of receiving it.
We do not currently offer exchanges, however you are more than welcome to return your item and repurchase the correct size using your online credit.
Please note that all sale garments are final sale and are not eligible to be returned for a refund, store credit or style exchange.
Pre Ordered Items
Pre-order shipping timeframes are estimations only and are subject to change (we will keep you up to date). Pre-orders are unable to be cancelled, however can be returned for an online credit once received.
Faulty Or Damaged Items
All items are quality inspected prior to shipment, however in the rare case you do receive an item with a manufacturing fault we are more than happy to replace or refund the garment at your preference.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com upon receiving your parcel, and include a photo of the fault so we can resolve this as fast as possible for you. We will only accept claims made within 14 days from the date your order was delivered.
Please note items damaged as a result of incorrect garment care or general wear are not considered to be faulty.
If you receive an item you did not order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can resolve this for you.