Camila Blue Cropped Blouse
Thoughtfully detailed, this feminine boho top has a way of transporting us straight to a tropical seaside paradise.
With a cute, cropped length, vintage-inspired silhouette, it’s a piece you’ll want to wear day and night.
- Fit: True to size. Refer to our size guide below for specific size recommendation
- 100% rayon
- Round neckline with pretty frill collar.
- Delicate pintucks on bodice & sleeve.
- Shell buttons partially through the front.
- Playful ¾ sleeves with frilled elastic cuffs.
- Casual-chic cropped length with elastic frilled hem.
- Adorable gathers across shoulders front and back.
- Cool gentle hand wash recommended
- Comes in an exclusive Forsoul reusable drawstring bag
Our model Carol wears a size small. She is 175cm tall, has an 83cm bust and 90cm hips.
FINAL SALE- This item is final sale and cannot be returned.
We care deeply about our people and our planet, so we’re continually investing our time and resources in doing better and being greater.
This garment was hand-crafted by our team in Indonesia using the finest sustainable fabrics made to journey through life with you for years to come. Read more about the journey.
This garment is hand-made, hand-dyed and hand-printed in Bali, Indonesia. Due to this hand-made process each piece is unique and there can be slight irregularities in the print and colour of the garment.
To ensure a long lasting garment life whilst caring for the environment please follow these instructions:
Hand-wash in cold water only.
Avoid bleach and harsh chemicals. Use environmentally friendly detergents.
Avoid tumble dry and hang to dry in the shade. This saves electricity and avoids fibre degradation.
Cool iron or light steam when needed.